We need your support to continue our ministry to hurting families devastated by addiction.
You can help us in several ways. Contact our Executive Director, Ronnie Haynes, at 678-459-2347 for more information:
- Through your charitable financial giving. The men cannot work outside of the house for the first 3 months, so they still require financial support ($500 intake and $1000/month) for that period of time.
- Through hiring our men for virtual and in-person jobs. The men cannot work outside of the house for the first 3 months, but you can hire a man to do Virtual Assistant work from within the House (see the services we provide here) during those first months, and hire them to work for you in person after 5 months. You will be empowering a man to change the financial destiny of his entire family by hiring him.
- Through charitable in-kind giving, such as
- building labor (carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, hvac, fire protection, etc.) and building materials,
- educational supplies (printer paper, pens, notebooks),
- job and educational equipment (computers/laptops, business phones and headsets, wired mice and keyboards),
- garden and farming supplies (equipment, seeds, chicken feed, supplies for the green house),
- motors to repair (cars, small motors such as lawn mower motors).
- Through volunteering. We need help with fundraising, chaperoning, teaching, marketing, administration, data entry and more.
Please make checks payable to RPM Ministries Inc. and mail to:
RPM Ministries Inc.
PO Box 328
Holly Springs, GA 30142-0006
We are a 501(c)3 Non Profit
Make a monthly donation:
Make a one time donation or PROGRAM FEES payment online
For Program Fees, add Paypal fees of 2.29% + $.30:
$1,000 payment is $1,023.20
$ 500 payment is $511.75
SEND A CLIENT PERSONAL MONEY for his books.
This money goes directly into his account MINUS PAYPAL FEES of 0.29% + $0.30 per transaction.